Curriculum and Content
Mission Statement and Vision
Develop a community of ACC undergraduate students who understand the relationship between global and local issues and work to create innovative initiatives that advance students' capacity for global leadership.
ACC global leaders work together across discipline, diversity, and distance to develop innovative solutions to local and global issues.
Intended Participant Learning Outcomes
- Understand diverse perspectives and experiences
- Learn about initiatives to respond to a chosen social issue
- Apply symposium knowledge on individual campuses and/or collaboratively
- Reinforce one's responsibility to engage in broader society
- Gain self-efficacy in working with others